|Member Name: _______________||Student(s) Name: _______________|
|Email: _____________________||Phone: ______________________|
➢ One or two 60 minute session(s) per week.
➢ 20% discount on all Holiday/Summer Tech Camps
➢ 15% sibling discount when you sign up for additional memberships
➢ Access to Member-Only events held at regular intervals throughout the year
➢ Roll-over unused sessions good for up to one month from date of missed session
➢ Purchase additional monthly sessions at member discount rate
Memberships — Members who purchase a Code Central Membership have access to all of their membership benefits immediately upon payment in full. These benefits can be used anytime as long as the membership is current and active.
- Your monthly membership price will be automatically drafted from your debit or credit card each month on your scheduled payment date.
- You may change your membership plan (Basic, Premium, or Private) anytime at no additional charge.
- If you do not use your session(s) for a particular week and you cancel at least 24 hours in advance, a make-up session will be available for up to 30 days from the date of cancellation.
- The monthly fee is specified on the application above. As long as your monthly payment is current, you will be considered an active member in good standing at Code Central.
If through no fault of ours, your payment account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction, or your payment account or credit card does not otherwise permit the transaction to be executed, you may be charged a $25 insufficient funds fee. We will contact you to update your account with a working payment method.
You have the right to receive a notice in the event that we make any change to the terms and conditions of your membership that will vary the amount to be periodically billed to your account specified above. Except as expressly provided herein, we may modify our services or he terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time without notice and such modifications shall be deemed effective immediately upon making such changes.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This membership and services purchased under this membership are non-transferable.
- For purposes of identification and billing, you agree to provide us with current, accurate, complete and updated information including your name, address, telephone number, email address and applicable payment data. You agree to notify us promptly of any changes.
- We reserve the right to revoke membership at any time for misconduct on our premises.
- We reserve the right to change pricing at any time upon reasonable notice. Should prices increase, you have the right to cancel membership without penalty during initial period following cancellation guidelines as described below.
CANCELLING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- You may cancel your session without charge within 24 hours of your session. No Shows/Cancellations without 24 hour notice may result in a loss of that session, as that time has been set aside specifically for you.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- You may cancel this agreement during the initial term (1st month) of your membership without penalty. After initial term, written notice must be given 30 days in advance to avoid additional charges to your account. These changes go into effect 30 days from the date of notice receipt. You may contact us either in person or via email at [email protected]. Payments due prior to the effective date will be charged as scheduled.
Notes About Your Membership:
- A session consists of 60 minutes, scheduled on the hour.
- Additional time may be obtained for an additional fee. See staff for details.
- You have the entire length of your membership to use your membership services as long as your account is not on hold and is in good standing. Any unused services will expire on the cancellation date should you elect to cancel or not renew your membership.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- All Memberships are auto-renewable. At the end of the initial term of membership, your dues will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis unless you have elected otherwise on the Membership agreement.
- You agree to follow Center rules and regulations. We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service for any reason.
- Code Central reserves the right to change center rules, regulations, and pricing at any time upon providing reasonable notice.
Private Instruction policies adhere to those stated above for Basic and Premium Membership.
Placing your Membership on Hold
There may be times when you would like to place your membership on Hold due to extenuating circumstances, such as extended illness, travel plans or temporary relocation.
- To place your account on Hold, you must give a minimum of 14 days notice.
- When a membership is on Hold, a member may not use his/her membership benefits or accrued membership services for the duration of the Hold period.
- A minimum of two membership payments must have been made before a membership is eligible to be put on Hold.
- You may place your membership on Hold for a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 3 months per year. Any requests for a longer term Hold are subject to management approval. Additional fees may apply.
- Memberships may be reinstated at any time at least 30 days after the start of the Hold or will automatically recommence on the predetermined Hold end date. At the end of the membership Hold term, your dues will continue with your next scheduled payment date. Remember that you must be a member for a minimum of 30 days before you may place your membership on Hold.
- A membership must be reinstated a minimum of 30 days before it can be placed on Hold again.
- Terms, conditions, rules and regulations of the original Membership Agreement continue to apply through the extended membership term. To initiate a Hold, please contact center management in writing.
Our Center Policies
The safety and well being of your child is of the utmost importance to us. As such, please adhere to the following policies, to ensure a safe, positive environment for all:
- Sickness–both the instructors/staff and clients are vulnerable to infections. Therefore, clients and the staff are asked to reschedule sessions when they are feeling unwell.
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling a session, except in cases of illness, emergency, or inclement weather. Cancellations without 24 hour notice may result in a charge for your session, as that time has been set aside specifically for you.
- Please arrive on time for your sessions. Time for your sessions has been arranged for you. If you arrive late your session will be shortened in order to accommodate others whose sessions follow yours.
- We ask that all students are respectful of all others in the room, students and instructors alike. This includes both actions and words. We reserve the right to refuse services to those who do not comply.
- Physical contact of any kind is prohibited. Students are expected to refrain from physical contact with both staff and other students.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the Center at any time.
- It is the responsibility of the client to keep the center informed of any current medical conditions or learning challenges that may affect the student.
Combined Package, Promotion, & Discount Policies
In general, packages and gift specials are already discounted and may not be combined with other discounts, packages, promotions, or other special offers.
I ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIVING AND READING A COMPLETED COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE SIGNING. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED IN THIS AGREEMENT.